Thesis Topics for Nursing
- A Comparative Analysis into Nursing Intervention Involving Smoking Cessation among Mental Health Patients”
- “An Analysis in Nursing Shortages and Counter Solutions”
- “An Analysis into the Place of Ethnic Minorities in Nursing and Midwifery NHS Workforce”
- “An Assessment into Levels of Stress among Experienced Nurses”
- “An Assessment into Mental Health Equity Strategies for Scotland”
- “An Investigation Into Measures Take To Reduce The Risk Of Wrong Site Surgery”
- “An Investigation into the Effectiveness and Benefit of a Pharmacy Medicine Information Helpline”
- “Employee Health and Safety in the UK Hospitality Industry”
- “Evaluation Of Evidence For Practice: Interpretations Of Communication By Significant Others In Critical Care”
Nursing Dissertation Topics Palliative Care
- “Examination of Eating Habits That Affect Adult BMI”
- “Is Hospital Inpatient Care Meeting the Needs of Elderly People with Dementia in the United Kingdom?”
- “Is Postnatal Depression A Cause For Concern Two Years After Delivery, If So Should The Postnatal Care System Be Modified To Suit Women’s Needs”
- “The Effectiveness of Brief Interventions in Reducing Binge Drinking: Perceptions of Voluntary Sector Practitioners”
- “The Expanding Role of Mental Health Nurse Prescribing”
- “Transforming Growth Factor – Beta Expression in the Ageing Brain Relationship to Alzheimer-Type Pathology”
Nursing Thesis Statements
- “Why Do Some People Find It Difficult to Disclose Their Dyslexia at Their Workplace?”
- AIDS and its social impact: A study in public health.
- An Analysis into Drinking Patterns of University Students”
- An Investigation into the Prevention of Perineal Trauma”
- Burn-out in the nursing profession.
- Case study on the management of pain in pediatric nursing.
- Changing the public’s view of the profession.
- Clinical management and psychosocial treatment of drug dependence in prison settings.
- Clinical management of inpatients with cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure.
- Contamination of drinking water in developing nations and its effects on public health.
- Cooperation in the profession between different players.
Nursing Dissertation Topics Literature Review
- Diabetes as a public health problem and associated lifestyle interventions.
- Educating people on the importance of eating healthy. What procedures can be used?
- Evaluating health consequences of the public affected by natural disasters.
- Evaluating the impact of health promoting interventions on public health in the UK.
- Exercise habits and its relation with the epidemiological patterns of cardiovascular risks.
- HIV/AIDS care and the changes that have occurred over the years.
- Importance of family in treating teenagers with eating disorders.
- Increasing competition between registered nurses and fresh graduates striving to get a long term job
- Issues and risks in the clinical management of patients with prostate cancer.
- Listening to a mental patient detail his/her problems. Does it help?
- Management and treatment outcomes of acute ischemic stroke.
- Managing serious weather cases.
- Measures to take when the elderly refuse to eat.
- Mental health and poor housing.
We can write the dissertation/Thesis for you and to Your exact Specifications. JUST PLACE AN ORDER [button link=”https://www.nursingessayhub.com/place-order/” size=”large” icon=”home” color=”green”]Place Order[/button]
Nursing Dissertation Topics Critical Care
- New directions in management of patients in the adult intensive care units.
- Nursing through non-verbal communication.
- Optimal management strategy for patient with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Patients’ self-assessments and decision making: Management approaches in surgical cases.
- Perceived management issues in the care of elderly patients.
- Perceptive of Parental Attitudes towards the MMR Immunisation Programme”
- Possible interventions in the clinical management and control of infectious diseases.
- Poverty and its role in childhood diseases a public health issue.
- Prevalence Of Schizophrenia In Urban Regions”
- Procedures to follow when treating a mental patient.
- Proposal for an initiative for teenage youth regarding the prevention of stress.
- Public health responses and approaches for the prevention of cancer.
- Relationship with the patient. Does it lead to better recovery?
- Returning to work after an absence.
How To Choose A Nursing Dissertation Topic
- Strategies in management and care of patients with chronic and acute pain.
- Stress factors in the practice of nursing.
- Taking care of the elderly.
- Techniques for treating the feet of diabetic patients.
- The effects of advancements in technology on the nursing industry
- The growing problem of alcoholism and binge drinking among teenagers as an issue in public health
- The importance of a public health policy for controlling obesity in children.
- The importance of education and developmental programs for nurses at work
- The methods to improve the efficiency of community nurses
- The relation between personal development and spiritual acknowledgement as a nurse
- The role of effective communication skills as a nurse in understanding patients
Nursing Dissertation Proposal Example
- The role of non-verbal communication in developing a bond with patients going through severe pain and disease
- The wages that nurses receive are not enough to justify their workload
- What Are Palliative Care Patients And Their Carer’s Perceptions Of The Quality Of End Of Life Care?”
- What does it take to leave your profession as a nurse and rejoin after a long period
- What type of therapy is best for the elderly?
- Why do people prefer to have home based nursing services then to get admission in the hospital
Community Nursing Dissertation Topics
- A comparative study of community nursing and health care needs in different cities.
- An evaluation of community nursing services available for pregnant women and neonates.
- Assessment of nutritional status of children as an essential part of community nursing.
- Community nursing for the care of elderly suffering from chronic illnesses.
- Do the midwives influence decision-making and facilitate informed choices among pregnant women?
- Factors affecting the competence of midwives in a clinical setting.
- Health promotion through community nursing practice.
- Health risks of women due to postpartum depression and the role of the midwife.
- Improving pregnancy outcomes and care with the help of midwives.
- Midwives’ descriptions and perceptions of pregnant women with problems of substance abuse.
- Model of care followed in standard midwifery practice within UK.
[button link=”https://www.nursingessayhub.com/place-order/” size=”large” icon=”home” color=”green”]Place Order[/button]
Nursing Thesis Examples
- Supportive nurse-midwife intervention team in managing caesarean sections.
- The attitudes towards confidentiality of patient information among midwives in the UK.
- The care of the elderly outpatients and community nursing services.
- The collaborative roles of GPs, nurses, social workers and policy makers in a community nursing centre.
- The long-term effects of social support and midwifery support during pregnancy.
- The provisions for integrated community nursing services and its impact on individual health costs.
- The role of community nursing in improving quality of life of the elderly.
- The role of the midwife in high-risk pregnancies.
- The use of community nursing services by patients following surgical procedures.
Environmental Health Dissertation Topics
- Air pollution and lung diseases among urban population in larger cities
- Assessment of environmental health hazards caused by nuclear wastes
- Benefits of knowledge of major environmental health risks.
- Community participation and citizens’ role in developing awareness on issues in environmental health.
- Environmental chemicals and adverse effects on reproductive health of humans
- Environmental health perspectives on disposal of toxic wastes
- Food poisoning and food related illnesses in different cities – environmental health perspectives
- Heart rate changes due to exposure to passive smoking – an issue in environmental health
- Prevention of arsenic and lead poisoning: A study in environmental health
- Sanitary hygiene in developing nations and consequences in environmental health
Palliative Care Dissertation Topics
- A comparative study of Neuman’s systems model, Roper Logan Tierney model, and McGill model of nursing.
- Application of nursing theories in clinical decision-making.
- Operationalization of the Roper Logan Tierney model in nursing practice for treatment and care of psychiatric patients.
- Public health nursing interventions using the Neuman systems model.
- Roles of nurses and nursing models considering changing health care and nursing needs.
- Studying the role and importance of nursing models and theories in clinical interventions, and the efficacy of conceptual models in nursing practice.
- The importance of reflection in nursing theory and practice.
- The perspectives from nursing theories as used in nursing practice and interventions.
- The Roper Logan Tierney model and its application in nursing practice, considering a case study of an emergency patient.
- Understanding holistic nursing practice with the McGill Model of Nursing
Mental Health Dissertation Topics
- A comparative study of mental health issues in urban and rural societies.
- Attending to mental health needs of older adults suffering from depression and loneliness.
- Socioeconomic backgrounds of individuals and evidence of mental illness.
- Stress and mental illness among gays, lesbians and bisexuals, due to social pressures.
- The efficacy of psychiatric treatment and medicine for schizophrenic patients.
- The link between mental illnesses and suicides in the urban youth population.
- Understanding the legal aspects of mental health research
- Understanding the mental health needs of women subjected to sexual and physical abuse.
- Unemployment as a factor in aggravating mental health problems.
- Youth and adolescent problem of drinking and drugs and its relation with mental health.